Hello, beauties! I found out about this Korean skin routine a couple of weeks ago and I was very impressed. Therefore, I decided to try it out and follow all the steps to achieve a glass, clear, transparent skin. In order to achieve this beautiful skin, you have to be consistent and have a morning and night skin routine. The list below includes the step-by-step on how to get glass skin:
- Remove all your makeup every night. This is essential! I use Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes for sensitive skin before applying the cleanser.
- Use a facial cleanser after removing makeup. I use Burt’s Bees Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin.
- Exfoliate your skin every other day. I use Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Cleanser Volcanic Clay This step is very important to extract dirt, oil and deep clean pores.
- Tone your skin. I use Pacifica Cactus Water Micellar Cleansing Tonic to remove dirt, oil, and impurities.
- Once or twice a week use a facial to hydrate and restore skin natural glow. I tried the Sephora Collection Face Mask – Rose and it’s so good.
- Apply a serum to target a specific need of your skin, I use Peter Thomas Roth – Potent-C Power Serum to improve the look of uneven skin tone and brightness.
- Apply an eye cream, I use Kiehl’s Since 1851 – Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado to illuminate and refresh the eye area.
- Finally, I use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream to keep my skin hydrated. Don’t forget to use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
Additionally, it’s key to have a healthy lifestyle, drink tons of water daily and eat more veggies and fruits.